Connect with us

Ancient Aliens

Mexico’s Alien Corpses Amidst New DNA Revelations



Mystery of Mexico’s ‘alien corpses’

Mexico’s ‘Alien Corpses’ Amidst New DNA Revelations

The enigmatic tale of Mexico’s ‘alien corpses’ has re-emerged in the public eye, stirring a whirlwind of debate and speculation in Mexico’s Congress, thanks to the latest twist in DNA research findings. This gripping story first captivated international audiences on September 13, when journalist and UFO aficionado Jaime Maussan, standing before lawmakers, swore that the unearthed specimens—allegedly around 1,000 years old and discovered in 2017 in Cusco’s algae mines, a Peruvian city steeped in Inca history—are extraterrestrial in origin.

The scientific fraternity finds itself at a crossroads over these so-called Mexican alien bodies. A significant number of experts dispute their otherworldly nature, citing a lack of convincing evidence. Yet Maussan, undaunted by the skepticism, revisited the Mexican Congress, presenting new DNA analyses of the enigmatic remains.

Mexico’s alien corpses mystery

Reportedly, over 30% of the DNA from these entities is unmatched by any known earthly species, as per The Daily Star. This revelation, however, leaves the composition of the remaining 70% shrouded in mystery. Maussan’s team continues to assert the genuineness of the mummified remains.

Adding to the intrigue, these specimens underwent comprehensive analysis at the National Autonomous University of Mexico, including carbon dating. These evaluations established the specimens’ age as over a millennium, noting their distinct characteristics of three fingers and an absence of teeth. A further intriguing detail emerged: one of the bodies appeared to contain ‘eggs’ and both had rare material implants, such as Osmium.

On the opposing side of the debate, UFOlogist Will Galison, having inspected these diminutive bodies in Peru, shared a contrasting hypothesis. As reported by The Daily Mail, Galison surmises these could be a composite of human and animal bones, possibly arranged by ancient humans for Inca ceremonial practices. He draws attention to the skull resemblances with alpaca skulls.

Contradicting Galison’s theory, Anthropologist Roger Zuniga of San Luis Gonzaga National University in Ica, Peru, maintains a firm stance on the authenticity of these beings. He vehemently argues against any human involvement in their physical and biological makeup.

Alien corpses in mexico

Jaime Maussan, a figure synonymous with controversy in the realm of extraterrestrial research, most notably for his 2017 claim of discovering mummies in Peru, later identified as human children, remains a central figure in this unfolding Mexican alien mystery narrative.

The debate over the Mexican alien bodies presents a classic case of scientific scepticism versus extraordinary claims. With new DNA findings adding layers of complexity, the truth remains elusive, leaving room for both scientific inquiry and speculative theories. As the scientific community continues to grapple with these findings, the Mexican alien enigma persists, a testament to the enduring allure of the unknown in human curiosity.

In conclusion, the ongoing saga of Mexico’s ‘alien corpses’ continues to captivate and divide public opinion, scientists, and UFO enthusiasts alike. As we await more conclusive evidence and further scientific analysis, the mystery deepens, fuelling a gamut of theories and speculations. This case stands at the intersection of science and the supernatural, challenging our understanding of the known world. While some eagerly anticipate validation of extraterrestrial life, others advocate for a more grounded approach, seeking rational explanations grounded in science and history.

The debate over these findings is a poignant reminder of the human quest for knowledge and our fascination with the unknown. It underscores our innate desire to explore and explain the mysteries of our universe. As the public discourse continues and more evidence comes to light, this story not only captivates our imagination but also encourages a critical examination of what lies beyond the realm of our current understanding. Regardless of the final outcome, the journey of unravelling this enigma is a testament to the ever-evolving nature of discovery and the unending quest for truth in the scientific community and beyond.